How to download Instagram reels ?
Instagram reels are Instagram's latest feature, so what are precisely Instagram reels? Instagram Reels is a content format that allows you to create and share short, engaging videos."
Instagram reels started with a time limit of 15 seconds but now allow up to 60 seconds of reel time. Instagram has time and time emphasized that it is a video-first platform, and the rollout of Instagram reels is further proof of the statement. Instagram reels allow its users to create content at their own pace. Instagram Reels will has a time limit of 60 seconds. The reels features allow the user to add the audios and other features also include face filters, background images, timers, etc.
How to download Instagram reels.
Instagram allows you to save reels, but it doesn't allow you to download them. Even with original reels, Instagram does allow you to the Reel, but the audio will be not be downloaded due to Instagram's strict copyright issues. You can download reels with Instagram reel downloaders.
Here are ourthe top 5 Instagram reel downloaders
Audio to text converter is an advanced transcription software to convert your audio files to text. So how do you download Instagram reels videos? Reelit gives you two options
Method 1:Copy+Paste and download
• Go to Instagram, Find the Copy Link button by clicking the three dots at the bottom of the Instagram reel video, copy the link of the reels you want to download
• Open Reelit and paste the said link.
• Tap on the download option, and the downloaded Instagram reel will be available in the download section of the app and also in your gallery, Reelit also allows you IGTV download, Instagram Video download and lot more
Or you could use
Method 2: Scroll & reels download
• Link your Instagram account to Reel It
• Scroll through Instagram reels
• See something you like, tap on the download button on the right side to download it. Instagram reels download has never been easier than this.